top of page
  • Jennifer Rhoad

Parent UP's Warning Letter

Updated: Aug 4, 2020

New From Parent UP! "What You Can Do When Other Adults Provide Alcohol To Minors"

"As a parent, you have the most influence on whether or not your child drinks. By choosing not to provide alcohol to your child, you are in the majority along with 99% of Northland parents.

Unfortunately, there is still a small percentage of parents who either provide alcohol to minors or allow underage drinking on their property. It can be a frustrating and confusing situation to navigate if you learn of an adult condoning and enabling underage drinking.

When you learn information or details about underage drinking, the best thing to do is to take direct action:

-Call law enforcement -Contact the adult directly -Notify your school or other parents 

We understand that it can be difficult to confront other adults directly. Also, if you find out about the incident after the fact, it may be too late for law enforcement or the school to take action.

Mail a Parent Warning Letter

If calling law enforcement or reaching out directly are not the best options for you, you can take action by printing and mailing our anonymous Parent Warning Letter."

The Parent Warning Letter:

16 views0 comments
bottom of page